Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chill'n at the Pond

I almost got run over by a 300 lb man riding a 3 wheeled recumbent thingy on the gb the other day. That was nice. Guy was riding down the wrong side of the path so he could ogle the misspent youth laying like beached whales around Bob Rice/Quinns/Clocktower pond.

It probably would have been ok if I weren’t weaving through the tattooed, pot smoking, tapout hat wearing hoodlums who hang out there at the same time.

And actually I probably could have managed that as well if gb racer guy wasn’t on my wheel trying to pass me as I cautiously made my way through the schmuckfest.

As it were, I am afraid I may have used a potty word, and maybe an inappropriate gesture. Maybe in combination. Maybe even multiple times in combination directed at all of the parties involved. That may have happened.

I brought an extra tube and patches with me today.

No comments: