Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wires Not Included


I have this cycling jacket. It was advertised as being ‘wired’ for an iPod. Yes, wired.

I ordered the jacket from REI on clearance. I ordered it because it was a good jacket, not because it was ‘wired’. Wired was just a strange bonus.

In case you were wondering – no, the jacket is not yellow.

So I get my wired jacket. It doesn’t have wires, but it does have a hole in the back pocket and a loopy at the neck. If you have your own wires you can run them through the hole and loopy thing to your dome where you can plug them into your ears.

So yeah. My wired jacket comes without wires. WTF.

I have a Nike woobie. Same thing. Not advertised as wired, but it does have hole in the pocket and a loopy thingy at the neck.

I always thought a hole in the pocket was a problem. Come to find out it is a feature.

No comments: