Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nashbar Liberation

If you have ever owned a bike, borrowed a bike, looked at a bike or even looked at a girl on a bike, NASHBAR knows about it. If you own anything made of spandex, lycra, micropolyester, or engineered fabric, NASHBAR probably knows your address. If you have ever added accessories to your bicycle, NASHBAR probably has your email address.

They know more about you than the government. Almost as much about you as Google. Ok, well actually nowhere near as much as Google – but they do know a lot. They send you junk all the time in the mails, both E, and snail. NASHBAR has good deals sometimes, but most of the time you are better off going to the bike shop. NASHBAR wants you to be yellow jacket guy. Don’t be that guy. Once they get you, there is no getting out. NASHBAR is the bicycle mafia.
Anyhow, wasn’t going to blog today, but go home and saw this…


I said to myself, ‘self what the eff is that?’ Of course if was in this weeks NASHBAR catalog. So I did a little research. It is a Titec H-Bar Handlebar. It’s good for people that have like eight arms. I made that up. Actually the add says ‘Allows for multiple hand and body positions for greater handling and comfort’. That makes me feel dirty. It’s like the liberator for your bike – you know the triangular shaped pillow you buy out of the back of magazines – the one from meet the fockers.

I was going to put a link to the liberator site so you could see it if you had know idea what I meant. When I went to the site I saw some things I shouldn’t have – OMG! You wouldn’t believe the things you can do with those things. I didn’t want to be responsible for someone navigating there, I will leave that to google.

OK, didn’t mean to blog today, just saw the bar and had to say something. Gotta go, web surfing to do…

No comments: