Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fistulation Found

For a long time I thought I may have imagined it. I swore that I had seen it, but no-one believed me. I searched in vain for years to find it again, or at least to find one just like it – but never did. I found some pictures on the internet, but then you can find pictures of anything on the internet - real or not. A few years ago I gave up, abandoned to an empty life without proof of the window cow.


But then I was out riding the other day and there it was. I proudly present to you Wednesday’s Tool – the window cow. Actually I don’t know if the tool is the cow, the window, or maybe the person who put the window in the cow. I don’t really care, any of them will do.


I will refrain from making any Holy Cow! Jokes, but admit that it did come to mind. I will also refrain from pointing out that this is how they make Swiss Cheese.


Turns out it isn’t really a window. It is more of a plug. The center comes out in case, you know, you want to stick your arm in a cows stomach. Why just the other day I was thinking to myself, ‘Self, you know what I would really like to do – yes, stick my arm in a cows stomach’. If it were really cold out you could wear one on each arm.


Hmm, yeah, that would suck. Significantly below average to role with port hole. I bet the other cows laugh and call him names.

No comments: