Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Erica Revisited


Ahhhh, Erica. Wherefore art thou Erica? Thine mixethed CD hath my readers all aflutter.

I mean, seriously. I have written a lot of stuff. A lot of offensive, off color, politically incorrect, narrow minded, and stupid stuff. I may have even written a thing or two to intentionally tick people off, maybe. I have never heard back from so many people.


But really, everyone wants to know more about Erica. Sorry, I don’t know her phone number or where she lives. I do know she is a bad, bad, bad girl. I do know that someone tried to rub out her name, but wanted to keep her badness.


Here is what else I know. She listens to this…


5 – Ludacris – Blueberry Yum Yum

Let me tell you, it isn’t about jam.

6 – 504 Boyz – I Can Tell Ya Wanna

I actually cannot tell ya what she wanna – not here.

7 – Lil Jon – Get Low


This one ain’t about the limbo kids.

8 – DJ Khaled – We Takin Over


The bad, bad chicks – they takin over.

9 – Three6Mafia – Stay Fly

That’s right, 3 six’s – completely evil. None of that 555 stuff.


10 – Pitbull – Go Girl


There isn’t any travelling in this song. Just going.


11 – D4L – Bobblehead


Nope, not getting this bobblehead at a Hawks game. I don’t think so anyway?

12 – T.I. – Round Here


Ain’t so nice ‘round here.

13 – K-Ci & Jojo – Crazy


I think this one was an accident. They could probably play it on the radio even.

14 – Insane Clown Posse – The Dating Game


Whoa. Dude. Like WTF. OMG. Umm, OK.

15 – Chamillionaire – Try to Catch Me Riding Dirty


They hatin’. Try’n to catch him riding dirty.

16 – Jamie Foxx – Unpredictable


Yep, not the usual – unpredictable. It ain’t about the weather.


What about 1 through 4? Collateral damage from the trip out the car window. I know – it sucks. Like The Mystery of Edwin Drood.


Alas, we will never know.

No comments: