Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thingamajig Makes It Through Spell Check


I found this last week on Warm Springs. That narrow stretch just below the mesa. You know, the stretch you probably shouldn’t ride your bike on, especially since the greenbelt is just below the road. So I was riding my bike there and found it in the road. At least I didn’t stop to take the picture in the road. I probably should have taken the picture in the road, I like it when my bike wheel is in it.


Anyhow, it is a wrench thingamajig. The handle is broken and beaten up a bit, but it is still big enough for a hobbit. My favorite feature are some little arrows engraved on it that show which way is ON and which way is OFF – for those who cannot remember righty tighty lefty loosy. Another Wednesdays tool.


I was thinking last night that someday, when I win the lottery, I am going to buy a legislator. Or maybe I will just buy a legislative seat and I will be the legislator. I would only really work on things that served my own personal best interest and spend the rest of the time pushing other peoples buttons. Yup, that’s what I would do if I won the lottery. It was just a thought.
You tried it, didn't you? I knew you would.

No comments: