Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Day Late and a Marble Short

I missed Wednesdays tool yesterday, here it is. A tool I found that I actually used. Used this week in fact. It’s the big hole drill bit thingy, not the angle drill. I found that too, but I found that at my parents house so it probably doesn’t count.

Note there is actually a whole in the picture that I drilled with it. The bit was a kinda dull, but then it was free. I got to drill the hole when installing my new microwave. The old one blew up. That’s a story for another day.

So I was watching dancing with the stars the other night. You know, to pick up some tips on how to improve my pasodoble. It reminded me of the article I read in the paper the other day about all the local women having sex with teenage boys. I don’t know why I thought of that, just did. Anyhow, there are like a dozen women in miscellaneous versions punishment at the moment for these evil crimes.


There was the horrible 21 year old who repeatedly had sex with a 14 year old. I can imagine his repeated screams every time ‘Oh please don’t do that some more’. There was the 37 year old who harassed her sons 16 year old friend by sending nudy pics. I can imagine he was crushed, so crushed he displayed them on his cell phone. Then there was the teacher that went after the student, oh the trauma. That’s the kind of stuff they write books about, songs too. Songs like ‘Hot for Teacher’.


I’m sure there is a horrible crime going on, but unless teenage boys have changed a lot in the last 20 years I’m thinking they might not be the victims. Maybe their mothers, or their friends, but probably not them. That’s like winning the lottery for a 14 year old, or getting your make-a-wish.


Couldn’t help to notice most got the same punishment that you get for running over and killing a cyclist around here…

No comments: