Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My New Box Set

Sometimes I worry about putting the CDs I find laying on the road into my computer. I mean you never know what could be on those things. That’s why I put them in my work computer. Wouldn’t want to destroy my own.


Here is my new box set. I call it ‘Fresh from the Roadside’. Just like any box set there are a few good things and a bunch of stuff that sucks ass. The first one, Tracy Byrd, actually has a song on it that I like. The rest of the songs – not so much.

The next one is Cypress Hill. There are a few songs that tickle my fancy, but the thing I like most is that a CD in such terrible shape actually works.

CD three in the box set is the ‘Jigga My Nigga’ single by Jay-Z. Obviously the best part of that CD is the fact that they have to star out ‘Nigga’ on the CD. Apparently you are not aloud to write that in public. Oops.

Erica’s Mix is my favorite. There is so much to love. Like the cute little star and heart on the CD – ah fuck – the heart doesn’t show in the picture. Here is another one.


Sorry for the potty word. I learned it from Jay-Z. So anyway, so much to love. Cute little stars and hearts on a CD that is littered with classic songs like ‘Try to Catch Me Riding Dirty’, and my favorite ‘She’s a Bobblehead’. Let me tell you, Erica is a bad, bad, girl. Erica, do your parents know you listen to that stuff? Like OMG! Another highlight – note that someone (probably Erica’s x-boyfriend) tried to rub out her name on the CD. Or maybe Erica tried to rub it off so her parents wouldn’t know that it was her CD with such rubbish. Erica, you cannot have your CD back. By the way, did I mention you are a BAD, BAD, girl.

So there used to be a 5th CD in the box set. I loaned it to a friend and haven’t gotten it back yet. No worries, the songs were in Spanish and I didn’t know what the hell they were saying. The cool thing about it was that it was a flaming CD. Yes, a CD with flames on it. Don’t see that every day. Yep, that was the cool part.

Pick anything (or anyone) in this post. There it is. Wednesday’s tool.

No comments: