Monday, July 13, 2009

Working With Darth Vader

I am pretty sure that sign wiggly guy is the worst job on the planet. Well, that is, I was pretty sure until last Friday. That was the day when I saw some guys mowing the lawn of the Simplot mansion (you know, the 40 acre one) with weed eaters.

If the cordless saws-all is the best powertool ever, then the weed eater is the worst. You know the worst part of the weed eater? It's that little plastic shield they put on there to protect you from flying nastyness. Yeah, the one that doesn't work at all. Works so poorly that the professional lawn dudes take them off. Thats why they have green legs. Green legs with lots of flesh wounds. Like the guys on Simplots hill.

So yeah, that job would suck, but I am wondering if I may want it soon. I sit near Darth Vader at work. Not that they are evil and use the force, no they're not that cool - they just breath loud when they are angry, which seems to be all the time.

If I had a weed eater I would hear that.

No comments: