Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Much About Nothing

I really got nothing today.

There were some people on my ride home rocking down the gb with two way radios and headsets. I’m not sure if it was stupid, or smart – I mean at least they weren’t riding side by side mindlessly chatting, but it did look kind of dorky. Whatever.

A saw a lady jogging in a tube top. I am pretty sure that is a bad idea. I mean, I’m no expert but I did have man boobs once – and I definitely would not have jogged in a tube top.

While I was contemplating the tube top thing I got attacked by a pterodactyl. At least I think it was a pterodactyl, and I think it was attacking me because it made that sound a pterodactyl makes in the movies before it eats dudes. It was either that, or a gbh scared by one of the drunken morons on the river. Either way, I think I need a new chamois.

I did find a cd on the way home, and was a bit disillusioned when I listened to it, but I think I will save that for later.

One last thing. I know you all are anxious about how the race for the salmon is going. Well, while Alberto Contador was making everyone his bitch today, Frenchman Maxime Bouet snuck into 69th, but is closely pursued by Frenchman Geoffroy Lequarte. Don’t discount Garmin though, Zabriskie and Millar made moves today and are 71st and 72nd. Good times.

No comments: