Friday, July 10, 2009

Stick This...

You know what I hate? Yeah, well that too, but what I was thinking of was those Calvin pissing window stickers. And those Sentsy*** window stickers. And those Mona Vi window stickers. And I already told you about how I hate those little stick family window stickers. Come to think of it, I hate pretty much hate all window stickers. I kind of think that windows are better to look through than at. Maybe it is just me.

Back to the Calvin pissing window stickers. I don’t care what your Calvin is pissing on, the fact that you have a picture of Calvin pissing in your window pretty much tells me all I need to know about you.

And those window stickers about your side ‘business’ tells me a few things too. First, that you are probably trying to write off your vehicle expenses illegitimately, and second that you are screwing your friends by selling them crap that isn’t worth it.

Here is my favorite though…

A guy at work has this one. It says ‘If it ain’t pit, it ain’t shit.’ So, if it is pit – it is shit? Yes, I think that’s what it means.

Happy Friday.

No comments: