Friday, May 1, 2009

Getting Back

I still want my blood back. Riding to work this morning didn’t feel so good. Like I was a quart low. Oh well, so it goes.

I did get something back yesterday. It’s the last CD of my box set, yes the flaming CD in all of its glory. The Easter bunny brought it back, also left a chocolate bunny. I am going to eat it with bananas. The bunny, not the CD. The CD will go in the Angry Cyclist Box Set with the rest. It says Los Relampagos on it. That is Spanish for ‘lost garage tapes’ – every box set needs lost garage tapes, even if they should have stayed lost. All real fans want to listen to the crap that wasn’t even good enough to be the crappy songs on an album.


Speaking of crap that isn’t good enough, I got rid of the birds/flat tire ticker. I pretty much proved the relationship last year anyway. Flip a bird, get a flat. Yes it is a bitch, but it is true. Just ask Johnny Atmos, that guy gets more flats than anyone I know. So yeah, I got rid of it – its job was done and I had pretty much forgotten about it anyway.

I have a Cha-Ching –O-Meter now. I am going to pick up all the monetary projectiles I see on the side of the road and track the total on the Cha-Ching-O-Meter. I am going to the put all the projectiles in the Beer Stein of Eternal Glory which I received as a service award from my job. This would be kind of funny if you know where I work. Yes, I have a job other than being a smart ass on the internet. Go figure.


So right now I have like $0.84. I am really kind of bummed about it. See, it is a Canadian dollar coin. I thought Canadian money was worth more than American. I looked it up and apparently that is not the case. I thought I would have like $1.25 but no, I only have $0.84 Unless I go to Canada, which I would have considered a year ago. Damn. At least this puts us in a better negotiating position if we try to trade GM for the Labatt Breweries. That would be good.

Maybe I will save the money and donate it to a charity. A charity like the David Lee Roth Foundation for Teenage Boys Forced to Have Sex With Their Hot Teachers. Or maybe I will just keep it for myself.

Happy May Day.

No comments: