Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pot Calling Kettle...

So sitting down to the newspaper this evening to read some two day old news, I find that congress wants to get involved in college footballs Bowl Championship Series. It seems some people think all schools should have an equal chance. Blah, blah, blah... whatever.

Joe Burton, a congressman from Texas calls the current system 'like Communism'. Um OK. What is this, like 1984? Are the Ruskies coming to get us? Dude. Communism. Really?

Ok lets see. Currently the BCS has a two groups of people selected to represent everyone and they vote for who they think is best (sound familiar?). Joe wants an egalitarian system where everyone has the same rights and shares equally. Hmm. Now what is communism again? Not sure, where did I put that Karl Marx book anyway?

Idiot.

So I would complain that congress has more important things to figure out, but I don't think I really want this guy messing with the economy or health care.

No comments: