Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trigonometry

So I rode my bike 4 hours in the rain on last Saturday. That's all I have to say about that, because I know no one cares. If you do, here are the details...

I got wet.

A little later Saturday, on my way to parent exploitation day at the fairgrounds (kids fair), I saw this dude.



I know its not a good picture, but give me a break, its hard to drive and take pictures at the same time. I labeled it to assist you.

I gotta say, I was perplexed. I mean, you know what I think about baggies over tights, right? Yeah well, this dude is the cosine of baggies over tights - somehow he managed tights over baggies.

Not just any tights, mind you. Yeah this guy is going all out by rocking the always dangerous gray tights. Inconceivable. Note, he is also styling the always attractive camelsback while riding his road bike - again quite edgy.

So I imagine he is getting dressed for his ride and he is thinking - 'it's a little cold out there today, I better cover up my sticks'. But then he thinks, 'but if I wear baggies no one will be able to see my sweet butt rocking in these stylish gray shorts'. Then light bulb! 'I know, I will rock them both. I know it's bad to wear baggies over tights, but...'

Yeah so he gets dressed and rolls down to McD's. An always popular roadie destination.

Yes. He stopped there. Locked his bike to a light pole. Then the light changed, I had to go be exploited.

No comments: