Thursday, March 18, 2010

Anthropomorphism Gone Wild

So there is this local bike racer, Erik Slack doing some bike racing in Europe this summer. All I really know about Erik is that he used to beat me in cat 4/5 and cat 3 bike races before he moved up. That, and he bitched at me once for riding too fast on a training ride when he stopped to pee, so he had to pedal harder than he wanted to catch up.

So yeah, I don't really know the dude - but I am living vicariously by reading his blog while he is in Europe. The other day he showed a picture beverage that they drink over there - it was called Orangina.

Of course, you know, me having the maturity of a 12 year old read it as Orangina instead of Orangina. You know what I mean. You did it too. You know you did.

I'm like WTF? A little google action later and I come across this...



I have seen a lot of deer before, but never, ever, like that one. Holy crap. Its like anthropomorphism gone wild. Is that bambi's mom?

So a little more looking and this comes up...



I know, I should have stopped at the deer. Thank God for fig leaves - I have no desire to see were-bear bits. Oh man. And I thought that the little Microsoft Office paper clip guy freaked my out when it winked. Whoa. Wrong on so many levels.

If you are feeling brave check this out...



For some reason I keep thinking of Montana when I see these. I don't know.

I do know if I ever stumble across a some Orangina it's gonna be hard not to try it.

No comments: