Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who Invited Coleslaw?

So at work today we had a morale building Oktoberfest at work. Except they took out all the morale building stuff, namely the beer and work inappropriate costumes. So in the end I am thinking morale isn’t any better. Maybe a little worse, because now everyone has gas from brauts, and sauerkraut. And oh yes, my favorite coleslaw.

Does anyone like coleslaw ? I mean really? Yeah I am sure that some people eat it, but does anyone really, you know, like it?

I was lying. Coleslaw is not my favorite. I pretty much hate it. I think it may be my dislike of mayonnaise. Which stems from my extreme dislike of vinegar. Which stems from my disdain of the smell of vinegar.

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and seen something that sounds good on the menu, but then you see it comes with coleslaw, and it ruins the entire meal. Its like when you go somewhere really cool, but there is that one guy there – the guy that no one invited, he just like followed you there – and the cool thing isn’t quite as cool as it could be because that guy is there? Yup its like that. That guy is coleslaw.

Who invited coleslaw?

No comments: