Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My New Phonera

So I finally got a new phone. Just a phone. And a camera. I don’t think you can get a phone without a camera. Besides, I use the camera more than the phone.

I decided against the smart phone/pda thingy. Less time on the internet and more time interacting with the people around me might make me a better me. I am thinking the internet has become more insidious than television. I wonder if there are bumper stickers that say ‘Kill Your Internet’?

Which is more ironic, me writing that the internet is insidious in my blog - or - me googling “Kill Your Internet” as soon as I get done with this. Maybe ironic is the wrong word.
So anyway, my technophile friends will make fun of me and say my phone sucks. That’s ok. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t care what other people think, I just get over it quickly. What I really needed was a good camera that also has a phone. They don’t make those. Pretty much any device that is a combination of things is mediocre at everything it does. I mean, look at the spork. Despite its popularity it is a crappy ass fork and a mediocre spoon at best.

Anyhow, the first thing that I did was take a picture with the camera…


I’ll tell you what I think about lost (or found) cats tomorrow.

No comments: