Monday, September 7, 2009

Greivous Wounds

So I went out for a ride today. When I took my bike off the hook in the garage I noticed a new scratch. And a new chip in the paint. Then another. And another. Oh the horror! My bike is all scratched up!

The pisser is I don't remember doing it. I am pretty sure that it happened last week at the BBHC last week - I leaned it against a brick wall when I went to take a leak. Someone must have bumped it and scratched the hell out of it in the process. WTF. Should have peed the chamoix.

No wonder I went so slow up bogus. The fresh injuries on my bike were draining my mojo, the sweet lifeblood of the soul. At least I have an excuse for my suckitude.

Whoever scratched up my ride - may karma sneak up and bite your left nut (or equivalent).

No comments: