Thursday, January 7, 2010

Everything You Need to Know From a Siggy

I got an email the other day. The signature at the bottom had one of those little pictures, it looked like this…



Yup, some kind of fairy thing doing something weird with a bird. Um, OK.

I have never been a big fan of fairies (they give me the heebeegeebees), but I think birds are pretty much ok – except Canadian geese. Will someone please call Canada and ask them to come get their geese, yeah, they are crapping all over America. It’s never good when your animals crap in someone else’s yard. Nothing good can come of that.

Anyhow, I think birds are ok so I was a bit disturbed by the fairy molesting the bird.

I suppose email signatures are supposed to tell people a little bit about the sender. What exactly am I supposed to conclude about someone that puts this on their signature? That they like fairies that engage in questionable interactions with birds?

I mean other signatures I can figure out. Like when someone puts P.E. after their name, I know that means that they wear glasses, part their hair to the right, and see themselves as having superior intellect. Or when someone puts Ph.D. after their name I know that they are a person that enjoyed going to college just a little too much – or maybe they are a person that wanted to be called doctor without having to look at guts and stuff. Someone that puts M.S. after their name is someone that hasn’t finished their Ph.D. yet. And putting B.S. after your name – well, that is just that. Its kind of like putting a Calvin pissing window sticker in your car.

Those things I can understand, but a fairy and a finch? What the hell does that mean?

I decided to zoom in a little bit, you know, to get a better look.



Turns out that fairies are kind of pixilated. Pixilated, but clearly annoyed by me zooming in. Seriously, look, that bird is giving me the stink eye. Jeesh, I mean I was doing it in his best interest Apparently he likes to be corrupted - go figure.

Whatever. I still don't know what the hell he is doing in a signature.

No comments: