Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Been Fade'n

You know you live in a backassward state when they call Martin Luther King Day – Idaho Human Rights Day. I’m just saying. I mean really. Jeesh.

Speaking of human rights I came across this the other day.



Ouch. You ride with Hitler? I mean I was driving by myself just the other day, and would have sworn there was no Hitler there.

So I guess in the 1940’s when you saw this it made you want to car pool. Hmm, not working so much now. I think it needs a new evil dude.

The most evil things I can think of are Osama bin Laden, goat heads, and college book stores. Then there are the New York Yankees. The Yankees are like hors catagorie evil though, so they don’t really count. College book stores and goat heads really suck ass but they are hard to put on a poster discouraging driving so I guess we are left with bin laden.

Maybe congress should investigate college bookstores before they investigate the BCS. Talk about anti-trust.

Sorry.

Anyhow, yeah, bin Laden. Did you see the photoshopped aging photos in the paper the other day?



Looks like bin Laden been fade'n. Well on his way to being a white guy. Actually, he would make a decent poster child for my theory that life is nothing but the process of slowly dying. You lose a bit every day that you won't get back.

Morbid huh?

So I did some gimping...



Better, but still...



Ah, thats the one.

No comments: