Friday, October 23, 2009

Ahhh Nuts

I have been pretty sure that I wasn’t going to get the swine flu due to an aggressive hand washing campaign in the bathrooms at work. You may remember that I wrote about it a while back.


Well all that changed yesterday. Someone removed the ‘urinal guy’ sign from the bathroom. The other one is still there; urinal guy is gone. All that is left is a sticky residue. I am afraid without the urinal guy sign there that no one will wash their hands, and someone will get swine flu from their bits. I mean, why would I wash my hands without urinal guy there?

Someone stole it. It didn’t just fall on the floor and get thrown away. It was really stuck on there. I know, I tried to take it off. I was going to scan it, but it was really stuck, so I took a picture. Taking pictures in a bathroom is creepy. For some reason it made me feel like Larry Craig.

It makes me wonder what happened to the sign. Did urinal guy see it and was offended? No, I don’t think so. He looks pretty good humored. Good humored for a guy that carries a urinal. I bet the swine flu took it – damn you swine flu! It figured with that sign out of the way we would be easy pickings. I bet he put it on craigslist. Even the swine flu needs some extra cash. The economy sucks. I am going to look. On ebay too.

Anyway. So yeah. Swine flu here I come. Sucks to be me. Maybe I should make my own sign. Something like ‘Swine flu is on your bits! Washed your hands?’

No comments: