Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Three Unrelated Items All Mashed Together

My 6 year old son has been into Star Wars a bit lately, so this morning when I went in to wake him up I got close and whispered in my best Darth Vader voice ‘Luke, I am your father’.

Without opening his eyes or giving any other indication he is awake he whispers in his best Darth Vader voice ‘Dad, I already know that’.

I think he may have been telling me where to stick it.

Speaking of telling people where to stick it, I am sure you have seen this but I don’t care because it cracks me up.



I always wanted to win a bike race and fly the double eagle across the line. That was before I saw this guy. The six shooter alternating birds culminating in the double eagle would be the pinnacle of celebrations. Now I just need to find a race I can win.

No one wins when there is an angry beaver ravaging town. I stumbled across this the other day.



I saw a beaver when I was rocking down the gb on the way to work one morning. Well, actually I didn’t know it was a beaver until I was rolling past it. I just said ‘nice beaver’ and kept riding. The thought never crossed my mind to dismount and place my bike between myself and the beaver. Aww hell, another opportunity lost. I have never fought a beaver before.

Apparently it isn't all that uncommon. I found this video on YouTube...



Of course that was a Russian beaver. And we all know Russains are evil right?

Anyhow, there you have it. My blog mashup.

No comments: