Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Decade is it Anyway?

Coming back from a little noon time ride I saw this um, person, on the gb...



Of course the first thing I noticed was that she was roller skating. You know, like holy crap its 1970 and I am roller skating! As opposed to, well, holy crap its 1990 and I am roller blading.

I noticed because I am a very perceptive person. I usually notice when someone is zigzagging in front of me, sometimes even if they are not. There was the one time I hit this fence, but that is for another day.

So yeah, it's 1970 and someone is roller skating in front of me on the gb.

No, wait a minute, those colors - they are from the 1980's. It must be the day-glo 80's everybody. She has big hair too - must be the late 80's?

No, No, wait for it... That's not hair - it's dreadlocks! It's the 1990's everybody, is that Pearl Jam I hear? No, its Nirvana.

I could be wrong, she is rocking safety pads. That is very 2000's of her.

What decade is it anyway?

Whoa, that was weird.

Speaking of weird, my duck stalker is back. For a while I rationalized that it was just a duck nesting in my yard, but no, it's really a duck stalking me. He brought a friend today - you know to sneak up on me...



Fortunately I saw the little duck villains in time and hid behind my truck. I wasn't really that concerned until someone named Vacilando sent me this article the other day...

Tomorrow is Dead Duck Day


I think it means flapping in the wind in Spanish. Vacilando that is, not dead duck day.

Dead duck day is entirely different. Yes, it is the anniversary of the confirmation of homosexual necrophilia in ducks. I know you were wondering about that. I have the article if you want to read it. It's pretty much wrong on so many levels. Especially the part where the scientists debate whether necrophilia can be rape because of the whole consensual thing.

Uh huh,I'll save you the trouble and show you the highlight. Thats right, pictures...



Now that's something you don't see every day, and that's why I am now very concerned about my duck stalker(s). I don't want that to be me.

I think that's enough. Actually probably too much, but then it is what it is right?

No comments: