Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Abnormal

So I saw today that Tour de France contender Alberto Contador will miss the Spanish National Championship as he has come down with the flu. Rrriiiggghhhttt. The flu in June. Yeah, in the world of professional cycling saying you have the flu (or the ever popular intestinal virus) is just code for "I have pending abnormal blood values".

Speaking of abnormal blood values I saw Franco Pellizotti at the shaved ice shack today. Yeah, that's him in his Liguigas polka dot jersey. Really. Well, maybe.



Yeah. Speaking of shaving I had my first Orangina the other day. I have to say it was pretty spectacular, like if you mixed orange juice and orange soda.



It made me feel pretty much all rocked up and animaltastic like this...



Of course I am pretty awesome like that all the time. Except for that hair, I don't have that. Then there is the bear head. Mine is pretty large but other than that pretty much normal (that's what she said)(there, I said it for you). So anyway, just like that picture except the hair, and the bear head. Then there are the muscles. I can definitely do that thing with the bottle though, and stick my tongue out too.

So yeah, I felt pretty much exactly like that bear thing and it feels good indeed to be the bear thing. Creepy, but good. I am pretty sure that there would have been voluptuous animals singing and dancing everywhere, but I never made it out after I drank the Orangina.

I will definitely have another one. Maybe right now...

No comments: