Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pinocchio Coyote

So I said the other day I saw some proof of the effectiveness (or lack there of) of ye ole plywood coyote. Well the good news is that I got permission to post the picture and all I have to do is use the word ‘erotic’ in connection to it somewhere in the post. The bad news is that if I use the word erotic too much in my blog some people might think I was a pervert.

Which, by the way, I don’t think I am. And besides, even if I were I wouldn’t admit it on the internet because, you know, my mom might read it.

Yeah, so theres the deal. I just wanted you to know that I am taking one for the team here.



So here it is. I labeled the coyote for you. I was going to label the deer too, but if you need help with that its more help than I can provide. Besides, the picture was small so I didn’t have a whole lot of room.

Yeah, that phone makes sweat light saber noises when you wave it around, but as a camera it kind of sucks. I’m just say’n.

Anyway, you can see in the photo the deer mocking the poor coyote. One deer is standing on its hind legs showing the coyote its soft white underbelly. That’s like a predator bitch slap, showing a soft white underbelly.

The only thing more provocative than that is the erotic deer pose there in front. I mean, look at that, arching its neck and flashing its vulnerable neck in the coyotes general direction. Nothing loves a vulnerable neck more than a predator, except for maybe vampires. The old fashioned ones, not the Twilight ones. Vampires that is.

Poor little bastard. He’s gotta be thinking ‘ooooo, if I only had functional legs and jaws I would teach those pesky deer a lesson’. It ain’t easy being a Pinocchio coyote.

Speaking of Pinocchio coyotes I saw this beauty by the gym the other day…



At least I think it’s a coyote. It reminded me of Sonic the Hedgehog for some reason. That or the little Gimp logo guy. But then a hedgehog probably wouldn’t scare a goose. It would be like waddling after the geese like, ‘Come back here! I’m going to chew your wings off!’

Yeah. So anyway. That’s that huh.

Pretty soon goose hunters are going to be putting these things in front of their blinds to attract geese. The geese will see them and be like ‘hey look, there is one those Pinocchio coyote things – there must be some nice grass down there’

No comments: