Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The North End, the new Garden City

I thought of something spectacular, witty, and thought provoking to write earlier. But I forgot what it was.

It's not all that surprising really considering that I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight - and forgot to make the spaghetti. Seriously I did. My wife gets home and shes like 'Where's the spaghetti?'

I'm think my response was something like this...



As close to Greg LeMond as I will ever be.

I would say that I am losing it, but that would imply that at some time I had it - which might not actually be the case.

Speaking of when I had it, my 20 year class reunion is coming up. I get an e-mail like everyday from classmates.com trying to get me to pay to see who looked me up. I don't know how they got my information, I must have signed up in a weak moment - either that or google sold it to them.

Anyhow, I find it kind of amusing that they think I would pay money to find out about people that I would have paid to get away from at one point. I guess it must work on someone though, eh? Look at me, I'm Canadian.

Speaking of amusing, did you see this...

Boise felon arrested after police find 20 guns, 5,000 rounds of ammunition in his home

Whoa,20 guns. Thats like one for each digit. And 5,000 rounds - that's like enough to invade Grenada. Twice. Or enough to supply Boise PD for about 5 shoot outs.

Speaking of, how did this guy not get shot by the Boise PD?

I like the part how they act like its a mystery how a guy with prior convictions for robbery and grand theft got guns. Yup, bought them at Wal-Mart.

I must say that I was surprised to see it happened in the north end, and not Garden City.

Maybe tomorrow I will remember my spectacular idea or even come up with a new one. I wouldn't count on it though.

I will remember the spaghetti however.

No comments: