Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesdays Tool

Have you ever seen that deal on the news or in the newspaper called ‘Wednesdays Child’? Every Wednesday they profile a different kid that needs a good home. I think that’s a good idea. I need something like that on my blog. The every Wednesday part, not the kid part. The kid part is probably good too, but not for my blog.

So from now on every Wednesday I will have ‘Wednesdays Tool’, profiling something I found on the side of the road. It won’t always be a tool per say. It will definitely always be something. I just wanted to use the word tool in my blog because it is so versatile.


Here is the first Wednesdays Tool. It really is a tool, and I really did find it on the road. I call it a Kung-Fu Mancessory, but most people call it a Leatherman. It’s a pretty good find I think, except for that broken knife blade in the middle. I think the rest of the blade probably busted off inside some cyclist when the Kung-Fu guy threw it as he was driving past. I am pretty sure that everything on the side of the road was thrown at a cyclist.

Ok, gotta go find something for next week.

1 comment:

Idaho said...

Dude... you better not have any pictures of "new guy" on Wednesday. ;)