Friday, February 20, 2009

Blogs I Meant To Write But Didn't

Been a little random recently. Can’t maintain a train of thought long enough to finish a whole blog, so here are parts of the blogs I meant to write this week but didn’t.

Last Friday I found out someone stole my bank card number, the bastards. I don’t know what is more disturbing. The fact my bank knows enough about me to identify charges I didn’t make in seconds and cancel them, or the fact that someone tried to use my bankcard to buy $255 worth of stuff at Old Navy. Now I like Old Navy and all, but do they really have $255 worth of stuff there? They must have bought one of everything, two of some things.

Being an identity theft victim, I decided I need to consolidate my multiple online personalities. Yes, I am retiring from twitter. But I am going to continue following Lance Armstrongs twitter – it’s all kind of stalker and freakish really.

My son lost his first tooth the other day. The little black dog ate it as soon as it hit the floor. He had to write a note to the tooth fairy. I would have had a chance to grab it, but I have had the stomach flu this week and am moving slowly.

Stomach flu is ok if you don’t mind pooping fire. Every half hour. So frequently in fact that I considered taking the laptop in the bathroom, but then I decided I would have real issues. If you have ever surfed the internet from the toilet, you may have issues.

Ideally when you ride a bike you pedal circles. When you are not riding well, or are tired you tend to pedal squares. There is this chick that I see at spin classes sometimes – I think she pedal rectangles, or maybe even rhombus’s. What the hell.

No comments: