Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 3 and Counting...

Here I am going all Ivan Kilchoe from the in-laws house in Ft. Collins.

Ft. Collins, home of the world famous Screaming Peach Waxing Studio. Actually I made the part about world famous up - but there is a Screaming Peach Waxing Studio. I just thought you should know that.

Anyhow, yeah, here I am. Yea me!

I flew out here with my 142 best friends. No I didn't count, but I did figure. It was easy because I was in row 22 on the plane and there was only one row behind me. Plus the 3 angry flight attendants and the 2 drunk pilots - that makes 142 besides me.

It was an almost disappointingly uneventful flight. Except for the Montanans in front of me. Well I mean, I think they were from Montana. They were wearing sheep skin coats - you know, the leather ones with the bits of sheep squeezing out from all the seems. Plus they were pretty manly, all three of them - including the two women. Yup. Montana. I am pretty sure.

I could have asked once when I made eye contact with one of them, but I was too busy giving her the stink eye for leaning her seat back. Manly women need more room in the airline seat apparently. Apparently they are also susceptible to the stink eye, because she put the seat back up.

Good times.

Did you know in Colorado Santa has a skullet? And baby Jesus has a head full of blond hair?


Just thought you should know.

OK, gotta go. Klink is coming...

No comments: