Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Tour de Pants


We all have them. Or at least I think we do. Well, maybe it’s just me.

I have a closet. The closet is full of pants. A lot of pants. A khaki rainbow of pants. Probably over 20 pairs of pants. I wear about 5 or 6 of them. Over and over again until they break. The rest live in the closet.

In order to make my closet a better place I decided that I needed to get rid of a few pairs of pants. To decide which pants to get rid of I decided to start at one side of the closet and wear a different pair of pants every day until I wore them all – at which point I would throw out the pants I liked least.

Believe it or not I have already done this a few times in the last year. I used to have about 30 pairs of pants…

So this is the 3rd ever Tour de Pants. One pair each day (stage) for twenty or so days – work days that is. I don’t wear pants on days I don’t go to work?

Its Tour de Pants time everybody!

No comments: