Thursday, January 17, 2008

Santa – The Ass Hole

I had my second ‘nice guy’ infraction on my commute yesterday morning. It was a bad idea to ride when it was 12 degrees anyway – I should have seen it coming.

I was within a mile of the end of my 12 mile commute when I saw the first bike approaching the other way. It was a guy I have seen many times before on my morning commute. He is a little big, older, with a big white beard and mustache.

I have never had a problem with the guy before, but yesterday he swerved towards me at the last second for no apparent reason. I nearly went of the path avoiding him. Then the involuntary reaction came ‘WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING ASS HOLE!!!!!!’

I think I called Santa an ass hole. Oh well, Christmas is over-rated anyway. Chalk that guy up on my list of cycling enemies.

No comments: