Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making Progress

I remembered this morning why I was going to buy fenders for my commuter bike. I don’t really know why I never did buy fenders, but I think it probably has something to do with me being a cheap bastard. And likely a vain bastard.

All wet diaper wearing aside though, it was a good commute. I only got buzzed by one school bus – Meridian #710 (yes, I was watching ass hole), and didn’t flip anyone off. Yeah, today was better than yesterday. See yesterday I found out that my favorite football player was going to be on dancing with the stars. Damn it! You better as hell win Hines Ward.

As bad as that is the day before was worse. Yeah, my son said that to be a man you have to be rocking a mustache. Someone pointed out that his dad didn’t have a mustache and his response was something like ‘oh, that’s too bad’.

Right, and the day before the day before was worse than that. Yup. My son reiterated that he wants to be a snowboarder next year. Ugh. All those years of calling snowboarders knuckle draggers and gays on trays is coming back to bite me in the ass.

Well at least things are headed the right direction.

No comments: