Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Truly Educated?

My phone with the semi-crappy camera died and now I have a hand me down used phone with a fully crappy camera.

I'm not telling you this seeking crappy phone sympathy, rather, it is just an explanation of the photo provided of the craptacular bumper sticker I saw on my way home. Oh yeah, with hitler.



Right, so I realize you can't read it - that would be akin to finding a donut at a fat kid convention - so I will read it for you...

"The Truly Educated Never Graduate"

Now, I would like to think that means that the truly educated never stop learning - which I agree with. BUT,...

I live in a state where the state schools superintendent thinks that replacing teachers with laptops and paying for it by increasing class sizes will improve the quality of education.

A state where the house of representatives just voted to nullify the federal health care bill. You know, so that Idahoans still have the right to not buy insurance and continue pushing off their medical expenses on people that do buy insurance and pay taxes.

Not to mention dude driving looks like Uncle Jessie and I think the truck might belong to Cooter. You know me, not one to judge based on appearances. But there was some piece of metal dragging under the truck. Like from the last time he jumped a police car. And the other bumper sticker was for an on-line surplus store.

Anyhow, so yeah, I'm sure it means to never stop learning...

No comments: