Monday, July 12, 2010

Professional Angryness

I hit the velocache jackpot this morning, check it out...



That’s right, an angrycyclist coaster. Perfect for beers and other beverages too.

Oh yes, I know you covet it – and that’s ok.

Speaking of angry cyclists, you may have seen this the other day at the TDF…



After seeing that I have to question whether I am really angry at all. I mean, I have never even thought about taking off my front wheel and whacking someone with it! Damn, I wish I would have thought of that.

I have always been a Carlos Barredo fan, but now? Now he is up there with Ben Day in bad assedness.

Think about it, you are pissed off at the end of the stage and someone is going to pay – most normal people would walk away or just get up in the guys grill and spew expletives. But Carlos? Well he deliberately removes his front wheel and tries to wrap it around a guys head – that is just awesome. I gotta say though, hitting someone with a race wheel, the front one in particular, is probably roughly equivalent to hitting someone with a wiffle bat. You know, like ouch! What did you do that for? It probably doesn’t even weigh a pound.

Maybe the other dude didn’t speak the same language so he had to go to the front wheel to the head – the international language.

You have to love the TDF. If you get stung by a bee and your face puffs up like this…



You can’t take cortisone without getting kicked out. But apparently you can try to wrap your wheel around another racers dome after a stage and stay in.

I’m thinking that I should change my logo to something like this in honor of Carlos…



That’s right ya bastards, how would you like a Spinergy Rev-X to the head! Now that’s a wheel to attack with – it’s also easy to draw – but that’s just a coincidence.

No comments: