Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Mailbox




So I added a new feature to my e-mail box the other day. I call it the ‘blackmail’ folder. I am going to use it to store e-mails that I can forward in order to make the sender and other recipients look bad. I will forward those e-mails for my own personal gain, the detraction of other people, and to make myself feel powerful and intelligent. Yes, that is the type of e-mails I will put in the ‘blackmail’ folder, and that is what I will do with them.

Does this make me a bad person?

Well only if you consider a total lack of class, integrity, and respect for others a bad thing. Or maybe if other people thinking of me as a POS because of it makes me a bad person.

On second thought maybe a ‘blackmail’ folder isn’t such a good idea. At least mine is empty… is yours?

No comments: