Friday, March 21, 2008

My New Best Friend Methylprednisolone

I have a new best friend. Her name is Methylprednisolone. She was introduced to me as a treatment for my hip funkiness earlier this week. She makes me feel really amped and really tired all at the same time. She makes me feel like the vivarin at a 4 a.m. study session. She makes me feel fast on my bike again.

Who would have thunk that you could ride your bike, and ride your bike hard without fire spreading down your left thigh? I still don’t feel great, but it is soooo much better. I think I love Methylprednisolone.

Soon she will leave me. My 6 days of rocket science dosage schedules will be over on Sunday. I hope that she leaves me a better man than I was a few days back.

As much as I lover her I hope I never see her again. I am a little apprehensive about anything that starts with the letters METH, or for that matter anything that ends in the letters OLONE.

No comments: