Friday, April 1, 2011

Hey Look Its Sunny! Hurry!

It greatly embarrasses me to admit that sometimes I watch E.T.

No, not ‘turn out your heart light’ E.T., not Reeses pieces E.T., and not riding your bike in the nighttime sky E.T.

I mean that tv show Entertainment Tonight.

I know, it’s pretty repulsive. They go on and on about irrelevant stuff. Like who the hell cares if some inbred descendent of an archaic system of government is going to get married. I mean really. I am guessing thousands of people get married every day. Some of them have divorced parents or a mother that was killed in a car crash even. Why is it such a big deal if when this git gets married. And who cares if Obama was invited – if he wanted to go he would have been the only straight man on the planet who wanted to be there.

And what’s with the chipmunk dude on show that makes fun of the clothes all the famous people wear. Shake yourself Alvin, all those people you criticize look better than you on their worst day than you do on your best day.

Right, anyway. I did learn from that show that apparently Charlie Sheen is turning into Charlie Manson. That’s kind of weird, but not that surprising – I think dude is still bitter losing control of the regulators to his brother in Young Guns.

That movie kicks ass.

So yeah, Charlie is bringing the world together with his transmogrification. I mean everyone is watching – its not every day you see someone lose their mind live on tv you know.

A friend sent me this example…





Within a few blocks of each other on State St., The Lift Bar & Grill and the Riverwind Fellowship share a common message. Yeah, that’s right – Charlie bringing divergent groups together. Duh, winning...

See, he brought me in too.

Maybe we should send him to the middle east. That’s what we need there, some tiger blood. Kadafi and Sheen in the same room. Well, never mind. That’s kind of scary. Only slightly less scary than Sarah Palin and Kadafi in the same room.

But the honey badger don't care...



Screw tiger blood, how about some honey badger blood.

No comments: