Sunday, August 29, 2010

What Do Your Lungs Smell Like?

You know what I hate? I hate it when I role up to a stop light on my bike, and the someone in the car next to me has their cigarette hanging out the window. Yeah, hanging out of the window on a lazy gay limp wrist.

Because, you know,they don't want their car to smell like ass.

I don't get it. I mean I do get not wanting your car to smell like ass. The part I don't get is thinking that having a car that smells like ass is worse than having lungs and breath that smells like ass.

It's like - oh no, can't have any of that crap in my new car - then they sneak it in for a quick second to suck the ass smell into their lungs. I mean whats up with that?

OK, just had to get that off my chest. I feel better now.

Happy Sunday.

No comments: