Monday, August 2, 2010

Best Place to Live?

Damn. The Statesman’s website reads a bit like Boing Boing today…



Man arrested after attacking pop machine with a hatchet? It’s better than you think – dude thought he heard voices inside. I wonder if he tried quarters first or if he went straight for the hatchet. Good to know Boise has it’s share of meth addicts.

You know, in case I ever find myself stuck inside a coke machine.

Then there is the one where the Boise man stole the women’s panties. I gotta admit, I didn’t read this one. I am assuming that she was not in them at the time.

Creepy. Maybe he heard voices inside.

How about the one with the guy who bit his roommates nose off? Yup, don’t see that every day. I was really surprised to see that it was Samwise Gamgee.



I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, didn’t somebody get a digit bit off in that movie?
Nineteen year old falls off table rock, blah, blah, blah.

And then, 3 out of 5 Idaho high school students have not had sex despite trying desperately. Future isn’t looking so bright.

Also note the unfortunate news that another cyclist has been killed by a motor vehicle. Nothing good happens when you ride in the middle of the road at midnight with no lights.

Too bad the story about Boise being voted the best place in the west to live by Outside Magazine isn’t up anymore. That would have been the icing on the cake.

No comments: