Thursday, June 26, 2008

Roadside Lost and Found: Episode 3, The Angry Little Man




Another day, another roadside treasure. Today I found an angry little man. I actually saw him first a few days ago, but didn’t pick him up till today.

I thought to myself – ‘Self, how did this angry little man get here – and why did he stay here so long’. Deep down we all know the truth, it goes something like this…

In the back seat of the family truckster –

Billy – Oooh look, another one of those tight and bright cycling guys, what can I throw at him? Ahhh, Angry Little Man!

Angry Little Man – Yes my Liege! (Bastogne-Liege)

Billy – I must throw you out the window at the offensive spandex guy. I want you to split his skull with your mighty battle axe.

Angry Little Man – I will relish it Master Billy.

Billy hucks Angry Little Man –

Billy – Yes! I hit that bike freak!

Angry Little Man – AHHHHHHHHHHH, smack!

Mom – Billy, did you just throw Angry Little Man at that loser biker?!?! He cost $ 0.50!

Billy – But mom, it was so tight and bright!

Meanwhile on the road –

Angry Little Man - Dooouuugghghhh, my mighty battle axe failed against his mighty helm.

Angry Little Man – Billy, Billy, Where are you! If only I could move, I would go find him.


Or something like that. Don’t be angry little man.

No comments: